Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Avatar problems
I've been trying to set up my avatar. I had to set up an account with Yahoo. That's done. I followed the directions to set up the avatar, but I don't see anything. I think something in my computer is filtering the images and I have to figure out how to undo that so I can see something other that little boxes with red "x"s in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one who had a problem getting my avatar on the blog. It took me several attempts over two days to get mine up!
I am so glad to see someone else had a problem getting their avatar. I was ready to give up until my 19 and 21 year old showed me what to do. The directions seem a lot easier than what you have to do. (My kids have been helping, it is so much faster when someone shows you the right buttons to press.)
Morethanbooks
Post a Comment